Sunday, February 20, 2005

Just pinched this from Sal

READING: Just finished Jenny Coglan's Talking to Addison. It was pants. I need a good book. BLOGGING:
Poppy -
Sal - fellow UK blog and close personal friend darling...
Kara
Chubby Girl Brigade - Poppy hooked me on this - as a totally chubby girl (despite the diet) I LOVE this blog!
LISTENING
Some Smiths, some U2, some old Madchester stuff last night with G and J, lots of Radio 2 and Radio 4.
WATCHINGDesperate Housewives is the only thing I remember watching this week, i seem to watch TV rarely at the moment, I haven't a clue what I'm doing instead. Oh and Fat Friends at my Mum's which I wasn't impressed with at all.
EATING out a lot - lunch at Tampopo with Mike on Mon, lunch at Grinch with Kath on Tue, Lunch at Frankie and Benny's with Mum, Viv and Alfie on Thur, lunch at Tesco with Alfie on Friday, dinner at The Nose in Chorlton with Sarah, Nicole and Louise on Friday. And I wonder why my weight loss is evening off...
WEARING my new Etam jeans with various tops and my knee high mock croc boots underneath. I have reluctantly put them in the wash today, I don't like my DP ones so much, and unfortunately I pulled the tags off them, otherwise I would return them. Since my shopping post, I also bought two pairs of shoes from Matalan (one pair is fab, black t-bar wedges!) and a black wrap dress, which I wore over my jeans on Friday night and felt rather chic!

No comments: