Stolen from Dix - me likey!
Here Are Five Things
I've always wanted to do:
1. Learn the piano
2. Sing backing vocals in a proper concert
3. Go to a hot air balloon festival
4. Go to New York
5. Ballroom dance
Found in my bag:
5. Words for the Christmas Play for Reception
Found in my wallet:
1. £18 and some change
2. Loyalty card from Beauty salon
3. Note from my Gp congratulating me on Ted's birth
4. Photo of Alfie
5. Details of my friend's anme, address, numbers etc
I'm currently into:
1. The Sopranos
2. Painting canvases with children's name and DOB and a funny animal
3. Anything by Benefit
4. Amy Winehouse
5. Hot chocolate
Monday, November 26, 2007
Due to computer problems. I feel funny about writing my blog using Mike's computer, so I haven't written at all. So, in case I have any readers left at all, here are some bullet points to update you on the last two months
- I am now 36 years old. Why do I not feel like a grown up?
- Ted is now six months old. How did that happen?
- He is on three meals a day. We made it to 17 weeks without food, but he was hungry
- We are only breastfeeding in the morning now
- I am still looking for my waist - why is it not back yet?
- I return to work in just over a month
- I am going back four days a week, with a Friday off
- This is good, but negotiating this nearly gave me a heart attack
- Alfie is marvellous
- He got a great report at Parents' evening
- Mike and I are working on our relationship like walking through treacle
- This is compounded by my hormones
- Which are also causing my hair to come out at a rate of knots and my nails to break
- I have become obsessed with The Sopranos, about six years after everyone else. Could Tony Soprano BE a more complex character?
- Alfie and I are also obsessed with Strictly Come Dancing. We supported John Barnes, but now he is out we are all about Matt and Flavia
- V+, the Virgin Media version of Sky Plus is feeding these habits - we love it!
- I am getting there with Christmas Shopping
- Mike is 40 in three weeks and is impossible to buy for
- I have something up my sleeve though
- I am still really enjoying being off and heartbroken about returning to work
- We are just going to see how return to work goes
Is that it? For two months????