Friday, February 25, 2005

Gonna make this a night to forge-het...

I may never have felt less like going for a night out in all my life. And even the great Goddesses Shiraz or Grigiot won't help me out for I am ....driving. Yes, in an attempt to a) stop worrying about my liver and b) cut down on my calorie intake.

We ARE going to a nice restaurant (www.rhubarbrestaurant.co.uk- Poppy!) but I can't be arsed. The girlfriends ARE nice ones which is good. But I really want to be at home with my man and the sofa and a chow mein. And a quick visit or two with one of the aforesaid Godesses. I don't know why I feel so blue (sounds like Crystal Gayle just walked in) but I do. But no, I am sitting here in a thrupenny showing top and some brown pants messing around on my blog to delay going out.

*sigh*

Be back later...

2 comments:

Sally said...

Sorry you're blue babe....the restaurant looks nice. Pretend we're there with you. I'll have a Gin and Slimline tonic please, and then to eat I'll have 2 starters - the smoked salmon hash and the prawn tempura. And maybe also the squash risotto.

Hope you have a good night anyway - you may enjoy yourself once you're out....

LOVE

Sal x

Poppymom said...

Give me the roast duck wontons, some peas with mint creme fresh and something bubbly with no alcohol so you can imbibe.

The reastaurant looks fabulous. And sometimes, those times when you have to force yourself to go out wind up being the best times. I hope that's the case tonight.