If you comment on this post:
1. I'll respond with a random thought I have about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we think).
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.
I did it on her blog and I liked it. So, if you would like to participate, please comment. Hell, comment anyway, as I like to say hi to the people who pass by...
Had a real "blue funk" weekend where I just felt tired and under the weather and generally out of sorts - spent a lot of it lounging around on the sofa, surfing silly sites and checking messageboards. It's not really what life is all about. I need to get off my ass and be productive - I feel OK in the week, the working day seems to centre me and get me going. Weekends are so lazy, that I immediately get into a downward spiral and it's a bit depressing really. So, tonight, I'm unearthing my address book and calling a few people and arranging a social life for us at weekends, we a re normally so busy, but there's been a real January feel to the last few weeks (really? No way!) Well, it's not January after Wednesday, so I'm getting out of January mode. Plus, I think I'm finally shaking off my cold, which helps. And surely to God there's some lighter mornings on the way soon????
Baby is very enthusiastically moving around all the time, which is nice. There's a whole tranche of mums at school having babies that will be in the same school year as this one, and two have very recently given birth, and both of them brought their babies for me to see today - it made me feel quite scared that there is only 16 weeks to go - and I really don't feel very organised. I need to
- choose a pram
- arrange for it to be bought
- decorate the spare room
- move A in there
- redecorate A's room
- refit as a nursery
- get some nappies, sacks, cream, a steriliser
- check that the baby monitor works
- hand over to as yet unappointed replacement teacher
So not too much yet