Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Stolen from a more interesting blog..

Acknowledgements to the lovely kara (she stole it from someone too!)

Real name: Zoe
Birth date: 11.11.71 - it is Remeberance Day. Birthplace: Liverpool
Current Location: Sale, Cheshire - really a suburb of Manchester
Eye Color: hazel
Hair Color: very dark brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: scorpio, but I don't really buy any of that stuff


LAYER TWO: On The Inside

Your heritage: Irish on all sides, although my husband is Welsh/Scotch
Shoes you wore today: black ankle boots with a three inch heel
Your weakness: cold dry white wine
Your fears: dying young, inadequacy
Your perfect pizza: very thin crust, lots of cheese and veggies

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your most overused phrase: quite frankly
Your thoughts first waking up: what's that noise?
Your best physical feature: I have good skin and great boobs
Your bedtime: can be 10pm on a weeknight, or midnight on a weekend
Your most missed memory:

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick

Iced Tea or Soft Drink: soft drink
Soup or Salad: salad
Single or group dates: single
Slip-ons or Lace-ups: both
Fruity or Herbal: fruity
Jell-O or Pudding: pudding
Coffee or Hot Chocolate: coffee

LAYER FIVE: Do You?

Smoke: no. Well, very very occasionally when I am very drink, and I always regret it
Cuss: yes, sometimes.
Sing: I do.Lots.
Take a shower everyday: yes. Except actually today, I haven't!
Still talk to your first love: Every day - I married him (awwwwwww!)
Like your job: I love it
Like(d) high school: It was ok
Get motion sickness: only if I read in the car, especially if I am in the back.
Think you're attractive: I'm not bad
Think you're obsessive-compulsive about anything: no.
Get along with your parents: Yes.
Like thunderstorms: Not being caught in one, I quite like being in the house when there is one going on, and I watched a terrific one from the deck of a cruise liner in the Med
Play an instrument: Guitar and clarinet, in fact I have just started playing the guitar at school again after a 15 year hiatus.

LAYER SIX: In the past month have you...

Spent more than $100 on a single item that wasn't an obligatory thing (bills, etc): No, not £100 or £75 (which is $100 in real money)
Had a verbal argument where you screamed at someone: No, it takes a lot for me to scream, although I have cried
Purchased Cottage Cheese: No,but I have bought Quark and Philadelphia
Surprised someone for a special event: no
Purchased a new CD: Not for me, but I bought The Jam boxed set and something else for Mike
Gone to the mall: Quite a few times
Purchased an MP3: I am the last person in the known universe to not have an MP3 player or an iPod. I did listen to You Are The Quarry by Morrissey on a CD Walkman today
Sent your resume out for a new job: no
Been on stage: no
Moved: no
Had lunch with a group of ten or more: There are usually ten people in the staffroom at lunchtime, if that counts
Had a cold: no, but one has threatened
Changed your hairstyle: I had my haircut, but the style stayed the same
Taken a vacation: had a weekend at Centreparks and am now on holiday from work,although not actually on holiday away from home.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: lots of times
Been caught in a lie: yes
Been called a tease: yes
Caused a car wreck: no
Shoplifted: no

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older

Age where you believe your life really began (if not yet, give a guess): Hmmm. I enjoyed my life more from 18 onwards. But, I really enjoyed my 30s more than my 20s. And what went before wasn't a bad time, so I think, from birth.
Do you have children, if so, how many and what are their ages: The love of my life, the divine Alfie, aged three years, six months, nine days and three hours (at time of writing)
What do you really want to be when you grow up: I am what I want to be, but I would quite like to be a deputy head teacher
Where would you like to retire to: here
One fear about getting older: terminal cancer

LAYER NINE: The Opposite Sex

Eye color: nothing wishy washy
Hair color: never, ever fancied a blonde
Short or long hair: not really keen on hair past the shoulder length, too Lemmy from Motorhead
Height: about 5'10" and above (I'm 5'8")
Best first date location: Restaurant Bar and Grill

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...

Number of jobs I've had in my life: 7
Number of people I could trust with my life: 8
Number of CDs that I own: between us it's in the thousands
Number of piercings: 4, although I think my two extra in my ears have healed
Number of tattoos: none, I think they are ugly and that people will regret them
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper? a few times when I was in amateur dramatics
Number of scars: 2 major (leg operation and caesarian section) and about 4 minor
Number of things in my past that I regret: I'm a firm believer in what doesn't kill you making you stronger, but I would not have gone back to work after having Alfie, and I would have sowed my wild oats in my youth.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I stole this from you!! Thank you - love reading it..

Sal xxx