Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Okay let's try again

I had the first of two parents' meetings tonight, during which:
  • I agreed two programmes behaviour/attitude improvement
  • A mother burst into tears because she had just found out that her husband had been taken into hospital with recurrent suspected coeliac disease
  • A mother reduced me and herself to tears by telling me that her daughter's great progress and increased confidence was down to me
  • The parent who really needed to come didn't bother to arrive

Been having a downer on myself lately and have dealt with it in a mature adult manner by ordering some new "going out clothes" from Next, as I realised this weekend that I don't really have any, most of my replacement clothing have been for work and casual.

Mike is in London and I am enjoying having Alfie to myself.

No comments: