1. Benetint by Benefit - where has this been all my life? I love it! It's a revelation in a bottle and smells yum. I am a bit of a fan of Benefit - I love their BadGal, concealer, Oohlalalift and Lemonaid as well.
2. Mistresses on BBC1. A bit predictable but fairly engrossing
3. Not a new thing, but back onto Radio 2 in the mornings as a compromise between Radio 1 (DH; I think it is crap, far too much self-congratulatory bollocks from Chris Moyles) and Xfm (me; DH thinks Jason Mamford is boorish and hates the adverts)
4. Ipod stereo systems - how fab
5. Littlewoods Direct catalogue - everything I have had is fab