Thursday, January 13, 2005

My bloody car is going to cost a fortune and it will be sometime next week when I get it back, I can't believe it!!!!

I am really hoping that I am going to have lost that 2lb that I have put on, but I would like to have lost more really. I have been pretty good really, if I stick to 20 pts today (I might not make it) then i will be dead on for the week, I've drunk my water and been swimming (once). If I eat all my points today (24) then I'll only be 3.5 over for the week, so even that isn't bad. But then, will Christmas and holiday catch up with me??

Skip coming this weekend so I hope that we will get a load of crap cleared out and be all nice and tidy for next week. The LEA are coming into observe me teach on Thursday next week, which I am not looking forward to. I have decided to teach a music/literacy lesson that is going to be a bit tricky, I hope that I have not bitten off more than I can chew!

No comments: