Thursday, January 20, 2005

A gifted teacher

Is what the woman from the LEA called me today. To say that I am proud would be an understatement, everything went so well. For my feedback, she basically said that she had no targets or anything to give me, and that everything went really really well. She said the above to the Head and told the Deputy Head that if I wasn't on a permenant contract I ought to be. The kids were great, I have to say that I was pretty great myself and very calm, although sweaty and anxious inside and feel as though a weight has been lifted.

I am hoping that I will have a great weight loss tomorrow, it's (hopefully) looking good for it.

We got the nursery funding for this term! Yay!

Going out for dinner with Sarah, Colette and Lisa tomorrow at OCA, which I am really looking forward to, muyst have a salad or similar though.

Tired but can't seem to stop watching Celeb BB

Alfie is being particularly fab at the moment, we got some photos developed and there are some wonderful ones of him. I have to say, I look rather good on them all too, I can really see my loss, even since Alfie's birthday which are the last ones we had developed, mid I have lost a stone and a half since then!

Nearly the weekend, I will pay Mike good money to let me have a lie in one of the mornings...

No comments: