Monday, January 03, 2005

Last day of the holidays

and I have had to spend most of it working, but feeling better about the oncoming term as I am now more organised. Hope I don't find it too hard to get back into the swing of things tomorrow, and that the kids are not too hyper!

Had a long chat with Nic this afternoon - she is excited/terrified about the baby, in theory only ten days to go. She does want me to go to the hospital after the baby is born, which is great, you never quite know whether you should be intruding or not. I cannot believe how many people are having a baby this year:

January: Nicola - best friend
February: Clare - oldest friend; Nerys - friend from PGCE; Jill - friend from NHS
April: Gail - close friend; H - friend from University; Lowri - sister in law; Lucy - NCT friend; Emma- husband's friend
July: Michaela - university friend; Debi - close friend
August: Viv - sister

Today we bought two boy presents and a girl present in Tesco today in advance of baby births - not stuff for the really close people - God knows what I'll get them for baby gifts!


No comments: