Saturday, January 15, 2005

First day of the skip today and we have chucked out loads of stuff, which as MIke says is cathartic. We sensibly stopped mid afternoon, so tackling the rest tomorrow.

One of the things that I found was my diary from my first year at Uni - 1991. It was quite bizarre to read really, it made me remember what a great life I had then, I really think it was one of the happiest years of my life, carefree and enjoying myself, despite being in love with my friend Gav, who I am still friends with today. In fact reading between the lines of my diary I wonder if he maybe had feelings for me too? I felt sad for the friends that I have lost touch with from those times, but then I suppose we wouldn't have lost touch if we weren't supposed to. I still have quite a few mates from Uni - Nicola, Gail, Gav, Michaela, Caz, H who I am in regular contact with and a few others who I see sporadically. What a great time though. Sigh.

No sign of Nic's baby yet.
Stayed the same on Friday so sticking to 24 points a day, no crap and going to the gym twice to see if I can kick start my loss.

The LEA are coming ot watch me teach on Thursday. Ugh...

No comments: