I'm being interviewed by Dix
Here's how it works:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Here are my questions from Dix and my answers
1. You are going to live in a foreign country for two years. Which country will you pick and why?
I would choose France. Now, I know lots of people aren't keen on France and the French, but it's a country I've visited lots and always had a great time. I speak the language, and I'd want to live in mid- France for decent weather. Love the food. Love the siestas. Love the little shops at the side of the road. Love the wine. It's near the UK so I could visit home, and I could drive to visit lots of other countries and have some nice visits. I could drive to see Dix and B. I may even look into this as a real possibility...
2. Jose Mourinho has asked you to dinner - strictly platonic of course. What will you wear and what sort of restaurant will you choose for dinner?
You see, Jose is currently on my "list", so I'm not sure how platonic it could be. I suspect Jose likes his ladies to be ladies, so I think I would be wearing my best black low cut show lots of boobies top and a knee length black chiffon skirt, which I don't own, but have just invented, natural fish nets and some pointy toed high heels. I'll have done a good fake tan, and naturally I will be well coiffed and made up.
I think that I would choose a restaurant with finger food and a bit messy as food can be quite erotic. Chinese maybe? No, perhaps somewhere intimate and quiet for some snogging, erm, I mean chatting
3. If you were forced to pick a career for your son, which would you pick for him?
I would want him to do something worthwhile but that would make him monetarily comfortable, and channelled into his talents. At the moment, he is especially good at singing, trampolining, eating ice lollies and kissing, so it's not really clear what kind of career he is fit for. I think that I would like him to be something like a ...I cannot believe how long it is taking me to answer this question! Everything I think of I can think of a reason I DON'T want him to be it. I think that a person that I know who I think does a worthwhile job for a lot of money is a friend of ours who is a Family Solicitor - he acts on behalf of children in domestic matters. I think that it must be harrowing sometimes, but that because he knows he is helping children, he gets a lot from his job, so perhaps something like that. Or maybe a fashion designer specialising in the more mature, curvier woman
4. You get to follow a band around for the duration of their European tour dates. Which band are you following and will you make an attempt to actually meet up with the band?
I had such a great time at U2, I think that it would be them. I don't think I would make an attempt to meet them though, I have always thought that that would be a disappointment
5. You are given the opportunity to do one of the following - which do you pick? A Saturday morning lie-in, lunch with one girlfriend, a night out with your best friends, or a facial and a manicure.
A night out with all my best friends without a doubt. I love a good night out, and to have all my favourite ladies there (see my alphabet post for who they are) with a meal, drinks, dancing would be my idea of heaven. A lie in wouldn't compare, nor a facial and manicure, as nice as they are.
If you would like to be interviewed, please leave a comment!