Friday, December 18, 2009

99 weeks to go

Only swum once this week so far due to period and Mike being away - I am going on Saturday though, and also Sunday. Sunday I have my gym orientation also, so that will help.

Don't seem to have actually lost any weight, although feel, and I am told, look slimmer, so that is good. I've always thought I wouldn't care if I was 25 stone if I was a size 14. Not that I am 25 stone, but you know what I mean.

Have felt very stressed for some of this week; that old "woman doing too much" thing. I have bought every present, written every card, planned every meal... plus worked, been a mummy etc.

Today is the last day of school thank God, so we will have 2 and a half weeks off - Mike is off too, and Ted won't be going to nursery. We've loads planned, so hopefully it will be good fun. I'm really looking forward to Christmas, the boys have great presents, and we have tons planned - wonder what the long range weather forecast is..?

I'm proud of myself for successfully getting through my first term in my new job. When I think how miserable I was last year, it makes me realise how far I've come. Next week, I must look back on last years' resolutions, and make some for this year.

No comments: