Monday, April 10, 2006

It's been quiet for a while... I think I'll meme

4 jobs I’ve always wanted to do:
Backing singer for someone relatively famous - go on tour, wear nice clothes, have lots of people cheering and clapping, but not be the person with all the pressure on them
Housewife
Magazine beauty write (and product tester, natch)
Teacher (and I am one)

4 movies I have never seen in their entirety:

As y'all know, I don't really do movies, I don't think I've ever watched Finding Nemo all the way through, as I am usually on laptop/reading/ironing/whatever when it is on

4 household items I could not go without:
Dishwasher
Freezer
Shower
I suppose the toilet, as really, who would want to..?

4 foods I really, really hate:
Liver
Walnuts
Butterbeans
um...I think there might only be three. And I wonder why I am on Weightwatchers

4 things I’m enjoying about where I am and what I’m doing right now:
I have a glass of wine
My leek, haddock and mushroom risotto is ready
Alfie's had a great day, and is fast asleep
My kitchen is clean and tidy

4 most wonderful places I have been:
Hugging Alfie
Florence, Italy
Barcelona, Spain
Malmaison Hotel, Manchester


4 favourite books/fairy tales/poems from my childhood:
The Magic Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton
Famous Five - as above
A Book about Henry VIII and his six wives that I was obsessed with, aged about 6
Little House on the Prairie books

4 songs I could listen to over and over:
Unfinished Sympathy by Massive Attack
Yes - McAlmont and Butler
Groovejet- Spiller
In these Shoes - Kirsty McColl

4 reasons why I blog:
As a record of my life
Because I like memes
One day I may be interesting
I like diaries

No comments: