Seven Times Seven Meme:
Seven things to do before I die:
- Go in a hot air balloon - which is odd if you read the third item on the next question
- Throw a really kick ass party
- meet Stonecutters
- Dance at Alfie's wedding
- go on another cruise
- buy myself one of those Red Letter Days where you can record a CD in a proper music studio
- lead a long long happy life
Seven things I cannot do:
- enjoy a Michael Jackson record
- only eat ONE chocolate/square
- anything that involves heights/bungee jumping/parachuting etc - unless maybe Alfie or Mike's life depended on it
- finsh Sebastian Faulks "Birdsong"
- Or "Captain Corelli's Mandolin"
- Keep my resolution to only surf the Net 1/2 an hour each day
- find a form of exercise that I actually enjoy and doesn't feel like the worst punishment ever. I am incredulous when I hear people say "I just LOVE the gym". I mean, really? More than reading on your sofa or vegging in front of the box with a glass of Pinot Grigio? I mean, really?
Seven things that attract me to blogging:
- it's writing a diary without getting hand cramp
- it's as private as I want it to be
- if I'm having a boring life I can do a meme
- I might extend my circle of cyber friends
- I am incredibly nosy and love reading the details of others' lives, especially when they are very different to my own
- you don't have acres of blank pages looking accusingly at you if you don't add to it for a while
- the comments section
Seven things I say most often:
- Oh my Lord!
- Okerly dokerly ( yes, I am Ned Flanders)
- Love you
- Thank you everybody, now...
- Yeah but, no but..
- Shall we have a glass of wine?
Seven books that I love:
- Something might happen - Julie Myerson (in fact all of hers)
- Gone with the Windsors - Laurie Graham(ditto)
- The YaYa Sisterhood books - sorry, but I really do
- The Time Travellers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger (I had it before the hype)
- Anything by Jilly Cooper - the drama! the scandal! trying to guess who everyone really is in British upper class life!
- Pride and Predjudice
Seven movies I (could) watch over and over again: ( I had to change the title as the seven movies I watch again and again are all kids ones!)
- Some Like it Hot
- American Beauty
- The Full Monty
- Flash Gordon (but only if my sister was there)
- I can only think of five. I'm not a huge film buff