Thursday, December 01, 2005

Just following the pattern - absence=meme

When is the best time to open presents? I'm definitely a Christmas morning kind of girl. Nothing beats waking up on Christmas morning and opening a stocking and some nice pressies.

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Pretty nice. I don't have the time or the enerfy for the naughtiness!!

Real tree or imitation tree? I HATE fake trees. It HAS to be a real pine tree, and I don't care about the needles.

Favorite Christmas cartoon character?


Did you ever write Santa a letter? yes - and looking forward to writing one with Alfie this year!

Buy any Christmas presents online? Some. Time is so short and I hate the commerciality of the whole pushing and shoving and mindless buying. I am going to the City Centre on Saturday - for 8.30am and hoping to be home for noon...


Save the ribbon and paper or rip right through it? Bit of both. I like to recycle the paper though, I'm turning into a bit of an eco-warrior

Sharing Christmas with family this year? Christmas Eve just the three of us, and Christmas morning. Then we're off to my Mum's for the afternoon and for a couple of days. IMHO it's a family time, having tries a couple a deux, and felt that something has been distinctly missing.

Ever ride in a one horse open sleigh? No. Or a two horse one

Ever roast a chestnut on an open fire? No, but I like the idea of it

Favorite Christmas pie? And I have EVER eaten a pie at Christmas.... hang on though, mince pies!

Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life. Love Actually. Merry Christmas Charlie Brown.

Favorite Christmas song? Fairy Tale of New York - Kirsty McColl and the Pogues. Christmas Wrapping - the Waitresses. A Spaceman came Travelling - Chris de Burgh.


People on your Christmas list; more or less than ten?Many more. I am from a divorced family, there's steps and halfs all over the place. Not to mention my four god-children

Will you have a white Christmas this year? You know, we got one last year and it was the most amazing thing! I can't believe that we'll be that lucky again, but rushing out in the snow with Alfie was one of my top memories of last year.

Do you believe in Santa Claus? of course!


Who would you like to kiss under the mistletoe? Oh, go on then, I'll say my husband ;)


Who gives the best gifts? I always like my gifts, especially a surprise, Mike did surpass himself last year with diamonds and silk pyjamas

Do you send Christmas cards? yup, and putting off writing them

What color best represents Christmas? silver and gold is the colour scheme of my tree


Do you own any Christmas music? Yup, holy ones and Christmas hits


How many Christmas parties will you attend this year? My works lunch, the kids party and I think that that might be it

Does the postal worker get a gift this year? Good god no


Giving a present to a pet? no, what on earth for?


Your shopping: All done, half-way done, just started, not yet started? about half I think

No comments: