Saturday, December 17, 2005

Tagged by My Americo-German sweater muffin friend

Ms Dix that is. And what she says, goes

Four jobs you have had in your life: Teacher, GP Practice Director, Nursing Auxiliary, waitress

Four movies you could watch over and over: Not a huge fan of movies, as in, I like them, but I'm not a real buff. So, American Beauty, Some Like It Hot, It's a Wonderful Life, Love Actually

Four places you've lived: Southport, Salford, Knutsford, Sale. All in the UK. Mostly beginning with S.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Lost, Sex and the City, Friends, Little Britain

Four places you've been on vacation: Cairo, Egypt; Florence, Italy; Florida, USA; Centreparcs

Four websites you visit daily: Weightwatchers, Stonecutters, PoppyMom, It's all smoke and mirrors

Four of your favorite foods: Chinese, cheese, ice cream, pizza

Four places you'd rather be right now: to tell the truth I'm quite happy on my sofa at the moment, but - in a swanky hotel somewhere that has a huge bath and all mod cons; my Mum's; talking to someone I need some closure with; collecting my lottery winning cheque

Four bloggers you are tagging: I don't have anyone to tag. :(

No comments: