Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stolen from Poppy!

The rules are that you are allowed to name up to three answers to each question. It's quite hard!

Song(s) That I Loathe to the Core of My Being:
Earthsong by Michael Jackson
Anything by Westlife

Artist(s) That I Loathe to the Core of My Being:
Michael Jackson
Gareth Gates
Westlife

Rolling Stones Song(s) I Love:
She's a Rainbow
Sympathy for the Devil
Jumpin' Jack Flash

Beatles Song(s) I Love:
The Long and Winding Road
Get Back
Hey Jude

Who Song(s) I Love:



Reggae Song(s) I Love:


Country Song(s) I Love:
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere - Jimmy Buffet
I Can't Make you Love Me - Bonnie Raitt (but the George Michael version)


Movie Soundtrack(s) I Love:
Bridget Jones' Diary
Chocolat

Musical soundtrack(s) I Love:
Cabaret
West Side Story
Evita

Cover Song(s) I Love:
I Can't make you Love me - George Michael
Love the One You're With - Will Young
Relight My Fire - Take That with Lulu

Contemporary Top-40 Artist(s) I Secretly Love:
I don't usually do secret - I'm usually out and proud about stuff I like. I'm liking The Zutons at the moment


Song(s) That Bring Me to Tears:
River - Joni Mitchell
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack
Little Star - Madonna

Song(s) That Make Me Shake My Ass:
Groovejet - Spiller
Girls and Boys - Blur
Relight My fire - Take That

Classical Composer(s) I Love:
Mozart

Rap/Hip-Hop Song(s) I Love:
I quite like Golddigger by Kanye West

70s Disco Song(s) I Love:
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Stanton


70s Supergroup Song(s) I Love:
Letter from America -Supertramp

Metal Song(s) I Love:
Always - Bon Jovi


New Wave Song(s) I Love:
Blue Monday - New Order
Atomic - Blondie
(spooky Poppy)


Soul/R&B Song(s) I Love:
Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Let's Stay Together - Al Green

Power Ballad(s) I Love:
Does Weekend in new England by Barry Manilow count?


Pre 1950s Song(s) I Love:


Punk Song(s) I Love:
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
Rock the Kasbah - The Clash

Singer/Songwriter Song(s) I Love:
Late in the Evening - Paul Simon
Cowboys and Angels - George Michael

MTV Video(s) I Love:
Relight my Fire - Take That


Songs To Have Sex To:
Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
The entire "Moonsafari" album by Air

Guilty Pleasures:
Jack Johnson

No comments: