Sunday, March 12, 2006

Three...is a magic number

3 things you wish for (just for you)
1. Health
2. Happiness
3. A flatter stomach and midriff

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)
1. Enter Pop Idol
2. Have electrolysis
3. Write a novel

3 bad habits you have
1. Picking my nails (finger and toe)
2. Bad language
3. Plucking my facial hair


3 insecurities you feel
1. That people don't really like me and are being polite
2. That I could be a better mother
3. The worry that my world will become unbalanced and that something will go wrong

3 talents/skills you wish you had
1. Playing the piano
2. Running
3. Dressmaking

You know, looking at these, they are all things I could get off my ass and learn to do really

3 things that you would do if you had more time
1. Learn to do one of the above
2. Blog more
3. Sit ups - I could do 'em now I suppose...nah


3 things that bring you peace/relaxation
1. Reading
2. Music
3. Alfie and Mike


3 things that spark your creativity
1. Life
2. Books
3. Music

No comments: