Thursday, June 09, 2005

stole this fun little photo meme from Kara who nicked it from robin.
Directions:
Go to Google and click on the “Images” link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you live-
Sale (what a wierd picture!)
The name of the town where you lived as a child
Southport
Your name-
Zoe - euw!
Your Grandmother’s name (yeah, I know you probably had 2 (or more); just pick one)-
Alice
Your favorite food-
Italian
Your favorite drink-
Wine
Your favorite song-
Unfinished Sympathy
Your favorite smell
Aromatics Elixir

How wierd some of these piccies are!

1 comment:

Beege said...

I wear Aromatics Elixer!

When I was pregnant with Linnea (two summers ago, already!) it was about the only scent I could smell without running for the bathroom. My mum wore it, so I went and bought some for myself (I'd smell myself whenever I got around something that was pregnancy-nasty). I love it.