Saturday, June 04, 2005

Feeling a little bit better

I had a good talk with myself the other night - I think I was a bit tired and sickening for a cold. Anyway, I got some new make-up (green to go with my eyes) and some beauty flash balm type stuff and some Johnson's Holiday skin to perk me up. had a chat with M about how I've been feeling and we are going to speak to one of the girls from the nursery about babysitting. So I do feel a little better.

Plus, it really is up to me to manage how I feel re: friends and everything.

Had a great day with Alfie yesterday, which always perks me up!

Thanks Dix and GoddessNoir for the pep talks!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

I feel better that you feel better!

And I guess it's slightly shallow but I can't help feel better about everything, at least for a while, when I get new makeup.