Friday, February 12, 2010

15 lbs

I weighed in at 15lbs lighter today than at the beginning of January - I am delighted and newly motivated! I have worked hard this week and made sure that I have tracked carefully, and also pushed myself at the gym - I'm now doing 3km on the cross trainer as quickly as possible - about 15 mins 30. That way, I know it's coming to an end! Then, the weights and making sure I swim every time too. I adore swimming!

It's been a great week - all my children passed the English Speaking Board exam this week, which makes me feel great, and everyone is really on board with the whole thing. It's lovely to have something tangible to refer to as an achievement! And, it's half term from 3.15pm! Yeah baby! Mike is away all next week, but it is all going to be fine, yes it is!

Off out for a curry with Tina, Tony and Karen tonight, I've saved points and will choose well

4 comments:

Minka said...

Good for (all of) you!!

:)

jeremy said...

Keep a smile on your face. Be positive.

cremation services

Molly said...

That's so great! Keep up the good work! I teach fitness classes and KNOW how hard it can be :)

Unknown said...

Well done, great work! 15lbs is a brilliant amount of weight to have lost - keep it up!

Feel free to check out my blog for some inspiration and to follow me in my battle with cancer, trying to raise awareness and help people deal with the disease... www.twhite95.blogspot.co.uk