Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Rio, the beautiful Clover. Here's the rules:

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts:

1. I am growing my hair. Two reasons: one, my hairdresser has moved to Spain, and I am noturiously bad at trusting anyone with my tresses. Not that they are fabulous or anything, but they're all I got. Two: My sis is getting married in October, and I fancy having an "up-do" for the occasion.

2. I had a mojito last night for the first time. Then I had one for the second time. Me likey....

3. I have given up buying crappy Celeb magazines for 2008. Thids does not mean that if I come across one in the dentist or at my Mum's house I can't read it, but that I can't actually pay good money for one. So far, I have not found this a wrench at all.

4. I developed a skin tag on the side of my right boob when I was pregnant with Ted and I have had enough of it, but I am not sure if I can be arsed to have anything done about it

5. I play the guitar. And the clarinet, but the latter not for a number of years

6. I very rarely watch films. I have to really want to watch it, I would never go to the cinema on a whim. This does not include the children's films I am sporadically obliged to watch, such as Horton Hears a Who on Thursday. Therefore, I am never able to contribute to discussions on such gems as Pretty Woman/Spinal Tap/Lord of the Rings/Forrest Gump etc etc, as I have never seen them, or indeed many other alleged "Classics". However, when I do love a film, I love it passionately (Some Like It Hot, It's a Wonderful Life, Crash, etc) I have films still in cellophane wrappers that people have bought me on DVD and I have never watched (Girl with a Pearl Earring/The English Patient)I just don't want to waste two hours of my life on them (although I can happily channel surf/internet surf for two hours)

7. I have a passion for unsuitable men. Current favourite: Tony Soprano. I fear it is a deep rooted need to rebel against the good girl that I really am.

7.

No comments: